Submit your best photos of Victoria Park and/ or Singleton Lake to win the opportunity to have your photo in an exhibition.
The deadline is 30th April 2019 and a maximum of four entries per person can be entered, two photos from Victoria Park and two from Singleton Lake.
There are four groups:
- 11 and under,
- 17 and over and
- ‘professional’ or photography club members
- The competition is free to enter.
- Entry to the competition will be open to everyone and split into 4 groups; 11 years and under, 12 – 16 years of age, 17 years and over and “professional” or members of camera clubs – all ages as at 1 January 2019
- Entry to the competition denotes acceptance of these rules.
- Competitors may submit up to 4 photos; a maximum of 2 of Singleton Lake and a maximum of 2 of Victoria Park.
- All photos should have a title and be submitted for judging with a name and the group that the entry is intended for via the e-mail address :-fosl .photocomp@gmai l .com
- This competition will be judged by local Assocaites of the Royal Photographic Society.
- The judges’ decision will be final.
- It is expected that competitors will abide by the spirit of these rules so that competition may be fair and self-regulating.
- The competition will be open between 1 January 2019 and 30 April 2019, although we reserve the right to extend the closure date by up to 1 month. Entries submitted after the final closing date will not be accepted.
- Photos should be taken in and around Singleton Lake and/or Victoria Park and do not have to have been taken during the competition period. They can be of any subject.
- Every care will be taken of entries but no responsibility will be accepted for their safety i.e. ‘at photographer’s risk’.
- Images may be used for promotional purposes. By entering the competition you give your consent for this.
- Winning entries will be placed into an exhibition at a location and date to be determined. Winning entries will be returned framed and mounted after the exhibition.